Friday, May 2, 2008

Annoyed

I am extremely annoyed and it is really getting my goat, if I had a goat.

Now I am only moderately annoyed at the three cars that get on the highway each day and deliberately slow down causing traffic to back up for new good reason. I am put off by the by the older woman who parks her grocery cart blocking the aisle while she hobbles down the row to look for just the right bargain on canned fruit.

As annoying as it may seem, it is not the issue ... yes, walking into the post office and seeing that people pulling off the backing on stamps purchased from the machine can not find a garbage container but fall to the floor like peanut shells in a low class bar.

Oh my it can be annoying ... having the garbage men show up early and by early I mean while I am still catching those last five minutes and by five minutes I mean fifteen minutes of shut-eye ... so I am forced to run out in my pajamas. But again, this is not the king annoyance.

It is not even that annoying person who asks you how things are with you and just as your about to respond ... tells you ... it is okay with you but his/her life is in shambles and goes on for twenty minutes about some such boring nonsense and then when finished ... so have a nice day and walks away. But my problem ... well good luck with that.

No it is not as annoying as always getting in the wrong line. How come the line you get turns out to be the one with the trainee cashier combined with the "how am I going to pay for this ... and why isn't this coupon valid" customer.

You might think it was the repair shop that can not seem to get your car repair within the time they said or for the quote they gave you ... because there were unforeseen complications ... so the price will be $1,500 and we need your car for an extra day because we had to order the parts ... and that is not king.

Boy, there are a lot of annoying things ... I will have to let you know later what is king.

No comments: