Thursday, December 13, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the ramblings and rantings of .... ta dah dah ... Rambling Man. There is a term my lovely wife say to to me in those quiet moments after the company has left. She calmly says ... next time would you stop all that rambling when we have company. ... we invite people so I can hear other opinions ... other view points ... and all I heard was you rambling on and on ... on top of that please stop telling those same old tired stories I know by heart ... your kids can even repeat those stories by heart they have heard them so often ...


Well, along comes blogs so I now have an avenue to ramble on.


If you choose to read these rantings ... thank you ... if you find them not so interesting ... please keep it to yourself because this is then not for you.



No comments: